DISI 2017 promotes a space for discussions and best practices for dissemination of information security culture in Brazil. This permanent interaction stimulates awareness actions in subsequent security in several organizations, be they from the private sector, public sector, regulatory agencies or non-governmental organizations.
In the case of a DISI 2017 sponsor directly disclose its brand to more than 1,500 campi connected to the 27 Points of Presence (PoPs) of the RNP, benefiting more than 3.5 million users.
Currently RNP has:
- Backbone (Ipê network) national multigigabit, with aggregate capacity of 347 Gb/s;
- 27 PoPs, one in each capital;
- 1.522 campi connected, benefiting more than 3.5 million users;
- 900 contracted circuits of operators and access providers;
- 40 own metropolitan networks;
Companies that have already sponsored Disi:
- Binary group
- Kaspersky Lab
- BR Digital
- Teller Engenharia
Contact the captation team of RNP sponsorship by email firstname.lastname@example.org.